Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Where is WOMBAT??

im in KL, and you r in somewhere in NSW..wombat where it is??is it so isolated and remote n my msg wasnt delivered to you...huhuhu..


yummy cherries...






hmm..i kind of missing "you"..my last message wasnt delivered to u..thats y i choose to write and message wit my frens so i wont be sad. He was arrived to WOMBAT this evening, i guess..and i donno where it is..i jus knoe is about 3-4hrs from NSW city and the telecom line not soo gud there.hope he safe and enjoy wit his frens..they actually go there for cherry picking. I was da one who asked him to join it. If not,he would be alone in NSW,witout doin nothing..thats make me more worry bout him...i hope you safe and back "in a piece" to sydney..see u in a month.. i have promised dat i'll be OK.so..please OK..
Wombat, take gud care of him..n his frens ..k..

No comments:

Post a Comment