Saturday, December 11, 2010

Play to be a good Venusian...will i?




In the "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" ...i learned dat man cope wit problems in different way than woman does.i learned dat woman and man tend to and most likely "does" intepret each other words to a totally different meaning. i also learned that i shud give "time" and "space" for him to "breathe". this is my biggest weakness. i jus cannot accept the fact dat he loves to see me happy wit my own life when he's not around. wat i had in my mind is dat i could be and actually real happy just when he's around. i just cant separate him apart from whatever i do everyday..kind of obsess right??heheh..well, dis is me (wat u expect??..hehe)


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....honestly,,,im not happy dat im too obsessed to him..dat's no good..for some reasons, definitely..



He is "man dat goes wit da flow"..my heart just like suddely STOP beating, and broke to pieces whenever he said dat..i guess..and definitely sure every woman would feels da same when someone we love (so much) honestly said that he jus go wot da flow..if i want to flow his flow, than our relationship is safe, if im about to follow my own "flow",then, he would jus go wit his own. doesnt me got some meaning to him??not even a bit?




i donno wat others will do if they faced same thing, but till now..i choose to follow his "flow". i just donno.even its broke my heart, but somehow..i still have some hope to my relationship.deep down me, i still believe in him.i can feel a kind, honest, loving person in him. these hold me to stay wit him no matter how harsh his words, no matter how im upset wit his "girlfrens". i know that i cant expect him to be or to act the same way as i am.im a person dat loves something for just one only.i like da same brand for my perfume, my clothes, my fav. movie,my handphone..i jus need one of everything.i dont need two. for me, if we had something more than 1, we tend to not appreciate them as much as if we jus had it one. and for dat, im comfortable wit jus one YOU. not interested to build some interest in other men. and again, i am aware dat my mike are not like this.and this upset me..(once again,,wat do i expect???)hehehe




hmmmmmmmmmm...i donno how to talk about this again. everytim i tried to discuss wit him, we will end up fighting and he would jus ignored me, fed up, and start to be so "cold" to me.sometimes i feels like im not da one he loves.it seems like his frens win, and im lose. jus like friend is more important to him than mine.do him really doesnt need me?anymore?




after i read da book, i always tried to give him his own space, try to accept dat he likes to have girl frens and im always trying. honestly, it's real hard.yup,..indeed. till now..i still cant feel good, or at least feels nothing when i read about "gedik2" comments from his girl frens. i am HURT. yes. HURT everytim. i would not do like that to him.but he did it.because dat is HIM, ..wat else shud i expect??dont u remember dat i got a soft-tender heart?




i really hope dat i do mean something to him..and please tell me dat i am. Try to be a good Martian, will you??




No comments:

Post a Comment